Thank you for buying our WordPress Theme. The complete procedure to configure and manage a WordPress Website from the beginning is shown in this documentation in different portions.
What is WordPress CMS?
WordPress is an open source tool which is based on PHP and MySQL to create websites. It is a completely free content management system(CMS) and a strong blogging platform. With this CMS, you can develop websites and solid online apps. You hardly require any knowledge or technical capability to manage it. WordPress has become the most accepted website development software available because of it’s varied aspects like it’s easy usage and flexibility. Learn More
What is a Wordpress Template?
A WordPress template acts as a skin for the websites which are created on WordPress CMS. The installation of a WordPress Template is very easy. With the help of an installed new template, you can change the look of your WordPress website very easily. All the requisite source files are provided with a WordPress template and you can freely go for editing and increasing it the way you want.
Help and Support
Click here for support:
The template package you have downloaded consists of several folders. Let's see what each folder contains:
-contains template screenshot. Not for production.
- theme -contains wordpress theme files
- "vw-bakery-blocks-pro" -this folder contains all the necessary files for the theme.
- "license.txt" -contains license details
- "readme.txt" -contain information about theme images path, font use and usage script
Template installation is very easy process.
All installation steps Shortcodescan be done within WordPress interface. It makes process comfortable and fast.
The installation process can be done in two ways
1-Install a theme using wordpress admin
First thing you need to do is to login to your WordPress admin area. Next, click on
1.Go to the Dashboard >Appearance > Themes
2. Once you are on the themes page, click on the Add New button at the top.
3. Click on upload theme button.
4. Click on Browse Button Shortcodesthen select your vw-bakery-blocks-pro theme and click on install now button.
5. WordPress will now install your theme and show you a success message along with the link to activate or live preview.
Congratulations!! Your theme have been successfully installed.
2-Install a Theme using FTP
Your second installation option is to upload the theme via FTP. For this method first log into your site via FTP and browse to your folder located at wp-content/themes. Unzip the theme file you downloaded and upload only the extracted Total folder to your server.
Next log into your WordPress site and navigate toAppearance >> Themes to activate Total.
Follow the following steps to import content using Theme Wizard
1) Go to Dashboard >> Get Started
2) Insert your key.
Refer video for Licence key activation:
3) Click on Setup Wizard and then Start Now button.
4) install Plugins.
5) Import your demo content.
You can refer this video for setup your demo content
Once you view your site after activating the theme, You will see the index page with the latest post. Now you will need to setup the home page template to show all the demo section on your front page.
Setup Home Page Template
Follow these instructions to setup Home page.
1. Create Page to set template: Go to Dashboard >> Pages >> Add New Page.
Label it "home" or anything as you wish. Then select template "home-page" from template dropdown.
- 2. Set the front page: Go to Setting -> Reading --> Set the front page display static page to home page
Once you are done with this, you can see all the demo content on front page.
Refer video for Create a home page:
In order to proceed with navigation menu.
For menus you need to add pages from
Dashboard -> Pages -> Add New
Repeat the same steps for adding more pages.
Now go the Dashboard >> Appearance >> Menus. click on the create a new menu
Here you can add the pages in the menu.
Refer video for Setup Navigation Menu:
Creating a Blog post
- Log into your WordPress Administration Panel (Dashboard).
- Click the Posts tab.
- Click the Add New tab.
- Type in your post content. For more information on adding posts, please check the following link http://codex.wordpress.org/Posts_Add_New_SubPanel.
Create Contact Form
In order to create contact first you need to upload and activate the contact from 7 plugin.
After installation contact option will appear on the dashboard.
In order to proceed with Contact.
Go to Dashboard >> contact >> Add new
After clicking on the save button you will get the shortcode simply copy the shortcode and paste it wherever you want by using shortcode block