Thank you for buying our WordPress Theme. The complete procedure to configure and manage a WordPress Website from the beginning is shown in this documentation in different portions.
What is WordPress CMS?
WordPress is an open source tool which is based on PHP and MySQL to create websites. It is a completely free content management system(CMS) and a strong blogging platform. With this CMS, you can develop websites and solid online apps. You hardly require any knowledge or technical capability to manage it. WordPress has become the most accepted website development software available because of it’s varied aspects like it’s easy usage and flexibility. Learn More
What is a Wordpress Template?
A WordPress template acts as a skin for the websites which are created on WordPress CMS. The installation of a WordPress Template is very easy. With the help of an installed new template, you can change the look of your WordPress website very easily. All the requisite source files are provided with a WordPress template and you can freely go for editing and increasing it the way you want.
Help and Support
Click here for support:
The template package you have downloaded consists of several folders. Let's see what each folder contains:
-contains template screenshot. Not for production.
- theme -contains wordpress theme files
- "vw-music-recording-pro" -this folder contains all the necessary files for the theme.
- "license.txt" -contains license details
- "readme.txt" -contain information about theme images path, font use and usage script
Template installation is very easy process.
All installation steps can be done within WordPress interface. It makes process comfortable and fast.
The installation process can be done in two ways
1-Install a theme using wordpress admin
First thing you need to do is to login to your WordPress admin area. Next, click on
1.Go to the Dashboard > Appearance > Themes
2. Once you are on the themes page, click on the Add New button at the top.
3. Click on upload theme button.
4. Click on Browse Button then select your vw-resume-pro.zip theme and click on install now button.
5. WordPress will now install your theme and show you a success message along with the link to activate or live preview.
Congratulations!! Your theme have been successfully installed.
2-Install a Theme using FTP
Your second installation option is to upload the theme via FTP. For this method first log into your site via FTP and browse to your folder located at wp-content/themes. Unzip the theme file you downloaded and upload only the extracted Total folder to your server.
Next log into your WordPress site and navigate to Appearance >> Themes to activate Total.
Section Color/Font Pallette
Color/Font is very easy process. We have given these options in all sections of customizer. It is a complete image to show you about color and font pallete. At a single glance of click you can set the color and fonts of the Headings, Paragraph and Buttons
Every individual section have an option to set the color pallete for Headings, Title/Text, Paragraph, Button Text and Button Background depending upon the number of option that are available in that respective section.
Default Color/Font settings
Follow the following steps to import content using Theme Wizard
1) Go to Dashboard >> Getstarted
2) Insert your key.
Refer video for Licence key activation:
3) Click on Setup Wizard and then Start Now button.
4) install Plugins.
5) Import your demo content based on Customizer and Gutenberg.
You can refer this video for setup your demo content based on