Thank you for buying our WordPress Theme. The complete procedure to configure and manage a WordPress Website from the beginning is shown in this documentation in different portions.
What is WordPress CMS?
WordPress is an open source tool which is based on PHP and MySQL to create websites. It is a completely free content management system(CMS) and a strong blogging platform. With this CMS, you can develop websites and solid online apps. You hardly require any knowledge or technical capability to manage it. WordPress has become the most accepted website development software available because of it’s varied aspects like it’s easy usage and flexibility. Learn More
What is a Wordpress Template?
A WordPress template acts as a skin for the websites which are created on WordPress CMS. The installation of a WordPress Template is very easy. With the help of an installed new template, you can change the look of your WordPress website very easily. All the requisite source files are provided with a WordPress template and you can freely go for editing and increasing it the way you want.
Help and Support
Click here for support:
The template package you have downloaded consists of several folders. Let's see what each folder contains:
-contains template screenshot. Not for production.
- theme -contains wordpress theme files
- "vw-school-pro.zip" -this folder contains all the necessary files for the theme.
- "license.txt" -contains license details
- "readme.txt" -contain information about theme images path, font use and usage script
Template installation is very easy process.
All installation steps can be done within WordPress interface. It makes process comfortable and fast.
The installation process can be done in two ways
1-Install a theme using wordpress admin
First thing you need to do is to login to your WordPress admin area. Next, click on
1.Go to the menu Appearance > Themes
2. Once you are on the themes page, click on the Add New button at the top.
3. Click on upload theme button.
4. Click on Browse Button then select your vw-school-pro.zip theme and click on install now button.
5. WordPress will now install your theme and show you a success message along with the link to activate or live preview.
Congratulations!! Your theme have been successfully installed.
2-Install a Theme using FTP
Your second installation option is to upload the theme via FTP. For this method first log into your site via FTP and browse to your folder located at wp-content/themes. Unzip the theme file you downloaded and upload only the extracted Total folder to your server.
Next log into your WordPress site and navigate toAppearance >> Themes to activate Total.
Section Color/Font Pallette
Color/Font is very easy process. We have given these options in all sections of customizer. It is a complete image to show you about color and font pallete. At a single glance of click you can set the color and fonts of the Headings, Paragraph and Buttons
Every individual section have an option to set the color pallete for Headings, Title/Text, Paragraph, Button Text and Button Background depending upon the number of option that are available in that respective section.
Default Color/Font settings
* This is new feature added in the version (1.3.1)
Follow the following steps to import content using Theme Wizard
1) Go to Dashboard >> Getstarted
2) Insert your key.
Refer video for Licence key activation:
3) CLick on Wizard and then start now.
4) Install Plugins.
5) Import your demo content based on Customizer and Gutenberg.
You can refer this video for setup your demo content based on
Once you view your site after activating the theme, You will see the index page with the latest post. Now you will need to setup the home page template to show all the demo section on your front page.
Setup Home Page Template
Follow these instructions to setup Home page.
- 1. Create Page to set template: Go to Dashboard >> Pages >> Add New Page.
Label it "home" or anything as you wish. Then select template "home-page" from template dropdown.
- 2. Set the front page: Go to Setting -> Reading --> Set the front page display static page to home page
Once you are done with this, you can see all the demo content on front page.
Setup Header Section
Follow these instruction to set up header.
Go to Appearance >> Customize >> Theme Settings >>Header Section
In order to proceed with Menu Section.
For menues you need to add pages from Pages -> Add new and then add them to the Appearance -> menues
Repeat the same steps if you want to add more pages.
Dashboard >> Appearance >> Menus.
Here you can add the pages in the menu.
In this way you can add the menu section.
In order to proceed with slider.
Go to Appearance >> Customize >> Theme Settings >>Slider Settings
Setup Welcome Section
In order to proceed with welcome Section,
Go to Customizer >> Theme Settings >> Welcome Section.
Setup Courses Section
In order to proceed with Courses Section,
Go to Customizer >> Theme Settings >> Courses
Go to Dashboard >> Courses>> Courses3
Follow these instructions in order to set up this section.
- Do you want this section : Here, Enable and Disable options are provided so that if you don't want this section, you can disable it here and if you want this section, just let that be enabled.
- Background Color:This option allows you to set background color of this section.
- Background Image:Instead of setting background color, if you want to set background image, you can set it with the help of this option.
- Section Title: With this option, you can set the title of this section. For example, Our Attroneys is the title of this section as you can see in screenshot.
Why Choose Us
In order to proceed with Why Choose Us Section.
Go to Customizer >> Theme Settings >> Why Choose Us
Set up Video Section
In order to proceed with Video Section.
Go to Customizer >> Video Section
School Gallery Section
In order to proceed with School Gallery Section,
Go to Appearance >> Customize >> Theme Settings >> School Gallery
Go to Dashboard >> VW Gallery >> Add New >> School Gallery
Up Comming Events Section
In order to proceed with Event Section,
Go to Appearance >> Customize >> Theme Settings >> Events
Go to Events >> Events3
Setup Team Section
In order to proceed with Team Section,
Go to Customizer >> Theme Settings >> Team
Go to Dashboar >> Our Team >> Team4
Inorder to fetch the Testimonials section first you need to upload and activate the VW School Pro Posttype plugin. It will enable the posttype section on your wordpress anavigation panel.
In order to showcase Testimonials on home page.
Go to Dashboard >> Testimonials >> Testimonials2
Go to Appearance >> Customize >> Theme Settings >> Testimonials .
Latest Post Section
In order to showcase Latest Post Section.
Go to Dashboard >> Posts >> Post3
Go to Appearance >> Customize >> Theme Settings >> Latest Post
Setup Our Partners Section
In order to proceed with Our Partners Section
Blog Page Section
In order to showcase Blog Page
Go to Appearance >> Customize >> Theme Settings >> Blog Page
Social Icon Section
In order to showcase Social Icon on home page.
Go to Appearance >> Customize >> Theme Settings >> Social Icon .